Sunday, November 21, 2010
Old people
So, for about 6 months now I've been working at McDonalds. Now, we're not perfect, we make mistakes. And when we make mistakes, the ONLY PEOPLE that are rude about are elderly people. The other day a guy was ordering a coffee and i asked what size and he says "One of the larger ones". and i ask medium or large and he says, and I quote, "Jesus Christ! I just wanted a coffee". This guy had to be 69+ years old. Ive been asking myself why are old people such impatient buttholes. And I can't figure it out. I thought we were supposed to be the "rude, inconsiderate" generation. But every younger person I've helped has been polite and considerate. It irritates me beyond all belief. Elderly People need to grow up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The graph of life is a massive upside down U. At the end and beginning of the graph people are known to be the most immature. They piss themselves constantly (babies and old people).
ReplyDeleteThe pun at the end was awesome.
Haha! I can totally picture this happening to you! I bet that you were speechless. I would have been. I guess I can I agree that people always say we are the immature generation but they just need to look at themselves.
ReplyDeleteHey ben this is an epic post.....i love how you share your feelings:)Liked the joke:)
ReplyDeleteim so ben i feel your pain i get a ton of that in the godfathers booth... i agree some elderly people are really rude
ReplyDeleteGreat post. I hope i die at 30.
ReplyDeleteGosh Ben, the guy just wanted his coffee.. I liked how you had a good example of an old person being mean.
ReplyDelete